Half Day Whale Watching Encounter
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, QLD
14th July to 28th October 2018
Morning Whale Watch - 8:30am to 12:30pm
Afternoon Whale Watch - 1:30pm to 5:30pm
Cruise times are subject to change as we are well known for having "one last look" and this can mean a later return on our cruises.
Experience the best whale watching Queensland has to offer; enjoy the trip of a lifetime aboard Tasman Venture. Get up close and personal with the majestic humpback whales, and enjoy their close encounters. The luxurious 20 metre catamaran is especially designed for whale watching, giving you clear viewing decks, underwater viewing rooms, hydrophone, unique viewing platform and underwater camera. Our friendly, experienced and accredited staff will give you an amazing experience you will never forget.
YOUR WHALE WATCHING TOUR INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed whale sighting (or return ticket)
- Expert accredited commentary
- Friendly and experienced staff
- Tea/coffee with biscuits, cake & antipasto platter on the way home
- Hydrophone equipped to hear the whales sing
- Fully licensed bar
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Underwater viewing rooms (see the whales in their natural environment)
- Access to the unique viewing platform (gets you to eye level with the whales)
- FREE "Close Encounters" Whale Watch DVD
- Entertainment for the children (toys, colouring in and DVDs)
- Multi lingual staff and whale information in 6 languages
- Air-conditioned comfort in all cabin areas
- FREE transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
Your camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, polaroid sunglasses, money for drinks and souvenirs etc. We are a licensed vessel.